Digital Marketing Training with Certification
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing is an online strategy used for marketing of products and services through various online channels like SEO, PPC, SMM, and GOOGLE ADWORDS to reach consumers. The main focus is branding, increase traffic, reach targeted audience and increase sales through various digital channels.
Hence a strong social media plan can help to tap the interest of customers. Though social media has been a primary mode of communication channels on the current scenario, it is very important for all the business to have a social media presence.
Why Learnezi is one the top training Institute?
- Faculties have more than 5+ years of Experience in Digital Marketing.
- Google AdWords & Analytics Certified Trainers.
- Most updated curriculum with latest trends
- Our training is more of examples, strategy and planning.
- 100% Placement Records
- Work on live projects and gain hands on experience.
- Our main mission is to build your career as a Digital Marketer.
- Life time assistance after completion of the course.
Who can be a Digital Marketing Specialist?
- Sales / Marketing Professionals.
- Students / Fresher’s / Under Graduates / Graduates.
- Entrepreneurs / Business Owners.
- Seeking for a career growth in Digital Marketing.
- It’s open for all who wants to be a Digital Marketing Specialist.
Extra Benefits for Learnezi Students
- Learn to crack interviews
- Learn to create Digital Marketing Plan for any Business
- Learn how to get freelancing projects
- Learn about personal branding
- Become an expert in strategy and planning
- Personality development skills
- Learn how to talk to clients and how to convince them?
- Learn Offline Marketing too?
- Things to do before attending an interview
- Conducting mock interviews to improve your interview skills
- Learn how to prepare marketing proposal or budget plan for a Company
- Learn how to keep yourself updated with latest trends and technologies.
Learn Digital Marketing from Basics to Advance
Covered 24 modules under Digital Marketing according latest Trends and Tools
- Introduction to DM
- Website Planning
- Word Press Website Designing
- Keyword Research
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content Marketing
- Google Business Listings
- Google Webmaster Tool
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Social Media Optimization(SMO)
- Google Ad sense
- Affiliate Marketing
- Google AdWords(SEM)
- Google Ad express
- Pay per click (PPC)
- Search Advertising
- Display advertising
- Mobile advertising
- Video advertising
- Online Reputation Management
- Google analytics
- Email and SMS marketing
- Lead Generation